but i can't...i have to keep my feet on the ground

here i am...28 and living in nashville, tn. i have a great family that is rather spread apart. my dad is a professor and lives in texas. my mom is a kindergarten teacher in indonesia...that's right, indonesia. my big sister is in her 3rd year of law school and lives in vermont. my little sister just finished school at the aveda institute and lives in canada. even though we are seperated by lots and lots of states and oceans and countries, we are still very close and i love them all dearly.

Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to me!!!

it's my 26th birthday and i'm really excited!!! i can't believe that it's already november and my birthday. it's a beautiful fall day today and i'm so happy. i remember lots of birthdays past...my 16th after the football game...my 20th at my grandparents house in abilene with my grandparents...my 24th at alison's house in nc...so many birthdays to remember:) i don't have a lot to say but i just wanted to day happy birthday to myself!! as new kids on the block would say, "age is just a number, don't you stop having fun." don't worry boys, i won't!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali O said...

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday (from alison)

a really high pitched squeal (from ella)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home