but i can't...i have to keep my feet on the ground

here i am...28 and living in nashville, tn. i have a great family that is rather spread apart. my dad is a professor and lives in texas. my mom is a kindergarten teacher in indonesia...that's right, indonesia. my big sister is in her 3rd year of law school and lives in vermont. my little sister just finished school at the aveda institute and lives in canada. even though we are seperated by lots and lots of states and oceans and countries, we are still very close and i love them all dearly.

Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i'm soooo happy (with slight british accent)!

it's cold outside and there are gloomy clouds above...my favorite weather. i do love the beautiful blue sky with my cold weather, but i LOVE the gloomy, even rainy, sky! it really feels like fall...and looks like it as well. the leaves are orange and red, some even pink! it's so crazy that it's already so late in october. next monday is halloween and a week and one day from today is my 26th birthday! it's just crazy. my little sister lindsey and i are already talking about christmas plans. i just love this time of year!!
so i saw that there is a new dvd set of the movie titanic...one of my favorite sob movies i must admit. i'm embarrassingly pretty excited about the prospect of seeing all the behind-the-scenes of the movie. leo and kate...a big ship...lots of dying...what more could a girl ask for in a movie guaranteed to make you cry. seriously...give me your children living in brothels or a story where two older people die together-holding hands no less. i won't shed a tear unless celiene dion is singing in the background, there is an old woman with painted toenails hanging off the back of a ship and two people who hardly know each other fall in love and die decades apart. bring it on!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

i read your blog, too, and i love it!

...and i love christian bale.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home