but i can't...i have to keep my feet on the ground

here i am...28 and living in nashville, tn. i have a great family that is rather spread apart. my dad is a professor and lives in texas. my mom is a kindergarten teacher in indonesia...that's right, indonesia. my big sister is in her 3rd year of law school and lives in vermont. my little sister just finished school at the aveda institute and lives in canada. even though we are seperated by lots and lots of states and oceans and countries, we are still very close and i love them all dearly.

Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

we've only just begun

well, here i am, posting some random thoughts and only slightly exciting adventures for the world to read. i don't want overwhelm you with my first entry, so i'll keep it short. i am just sitting at a friends house while her sweet baby sleeps in her crib, thinking about my day and my week. where should i start...with the fact that i got sick a few days ago...or that i only had to work until 2 today...or that alias comes on tonight. so many facinating tales to tell. but if i must pick only one then here it is...i am so glad that it's finally fall (i told you it would blow you away). the smell of fall...the feel of fall...the sights of fall. i love all of these things. it reminds me of high school when my friends and i would go to football games after we played, and usually lost, our own volleyball game. there is just that feeling outside and you know it's fall. the leaves are turning and falling and pumpkins are showing up all over the place. i got my dog, Jake, a bee costume. he looks so cute i could just eat him up. he lost one eye when he was a puppy, but that makes him all the cuter. i couldn't ask for a sweeter more precious dog. he is actually my moms dog, but she is living in indonesia right now and she asked me to keep him. he will be hard to give back....but let's not think of that now. let's just think about the fact that he will be the best one-eyed bee around. well, there was my first blog. hope you come back for more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali O said...

thanks for always being willing to watch ella! and i Can't Wait to see jaker b. washington as the halloween bee! soooooo cute. keep on bloggin...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

yay for adrienne's blog
and her jaker b. dog!

whoa i'm a nerd. i'm glad you've joined the blogging world. and i'm even more glad that we'll get to see elizabethtown THIS weekend.:) :) it really doesn't get any better than this.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastien!!!

I finally got around to checkin' out all the blogs. Nice! Maybe I'll just have to start one of my own. Kind of seems like the thing to do.

love ya.
+J

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home