but i can't...i have to keep my feet on the ground

here i am...28 and living in nashville, tn. i have a great family that is rather spread apart. my dad is a professor and lives in texas. my mom is a kindergarten teacher in indonesia...that's right, indonesia. my big sister is in her 3rd year of law school and lives in vermont. my little sister just finished school at the aveda institute and lives in canada. even though we are seperated by lots and lots of states and oceans and countries, we are still very close and i love them all dearly.

Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dancin', Dancin', Dancin'...Dancin' Machine

This weekend, as some fellow bloggers have blogged, was the wedding of some good friends, Jason & Emily. I really don't know when I've been more excited for two people to get married. It was the perfect outdoor wedding...unbelievable weather and beautiful scenery.

After the ceremony, some food and a little wine, I noticed that there was dancing. Now, let me tell you a little something about myself-I am no great dancer. I am (a) no good dancer. But I looooves to dance! So I decided that because I was among friends I would let loose. And it was good...

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lynn said...

How CUTE are you in that dress! I am off to New York to a wedding myself this coming weekend--and I can only hope to aspire to be a fraction as cute as you!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

i do hope you busted out your dirty cowboy moves. hehe.

by the by, you look hot!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Ali O said...

good times indeed.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

haha...you are hilarious! LOVE the pic!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home